Jan is available for private consultation.
April 2021: All sessions through August have been scheduled. If you would like to schedule something for the fall, please contact Jan starting August 6, when scheduling will resume. Thank you.
There may be exploration of . . .
- where (and why) you seem to be stuck
- helpful places to put attention, to deepen attunement to the larger reality of what “you” are
- ways to notice how the mind-made self dominates awareness
- the difference between life and thought
- what it means to truly live
- unrecognized sources of belief and identification
- unwelcome emotions such as fear, anger, grief
- how mental knowing differs from embodied knowing
A consultation with Jan is not meant to be psychological therapy. There is no fixed format for our time together, nor is preparation necessary. It may be a useful starting point (though not essential) for you to be aware of what moves you to connect, at this point in your explorations.
The one-hour consultation is generally via telephone. In the case of an international exchange, Zoom is also possible. In-person consultation in southern Vermont, where that is feasible, can be arranged.
The cost for one hour is $110 (USD). If this presents a hardship, please be in touch.
In general, consultations are on Monday or Tuesday. (There can be other options, if necessary.) They may be one-time, occasional, or regularly scheduled.
Email Jan to arrange a consultation.