Jan is available for private consultation.
There may be exploration of . . .
- where (and why) you seem to be stuck
- helpful places to put attention, to deepen attunement to the larger reality of what “you” are
- ways to notice how the mind-made self dominates awareness
- the difference between life and thought
- what it means to truly live
- unrecognized sources of belief and identification
- unwelcome emotions such as fear, anger, grief
- how mental knowing differs from embodied knowing
A consultation with Jan is not meant to be psychological therapy. There is no fixed format for our time together, nor is preparation necessary. It may be a useful starting point (though not essential) for you to be aware of what moves you to connect, at this point in your explorations.
The one-hour consultation is generally via telephone. In the case of an international exchange, Zoom is also possible. In-person consultation in southern Vermont, where that is feasible, can be arranged.
The cost for one hour is $110 (USD). If this presents a hardship, please be in touch.
In general, consultations are on Monday or Tuesday. (There can be other options, if necessary.) They may be one-time, occasional, or regularly scheduled.
Email Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.